Nicole
A
He is beyond reprehensible. I can’t imagine the fear people in Florida live in because of him.
Jack Brown @DrJackBrown
Ron DeSantis seeks Trans College Students' Medical Information — This is a blatant Human Rights violation. It's also illegal, unethical, and overtly Fascist.
https://www.insider.com/ro...
05:32 PM - Feb 16, 2023
05:46 PM - Feb 16, 2023
Mara Einstein
A
In response to Nicole.
What new hell is this? How does someone even come up with this? Why did Stephen Miller suddenly come to mind?
06:57 AM - Feb 17, 2023
Laura Marlin
A
In response to Nicole.
I live here, and it's a nightmare. People seem inert although there was a glimmer of hope when there was a march in Tallahassee yesterday to protest the AP course DeDictator wants to ban. We need a state wide protest against all of his *policies*. We need help here!
07:55 PM - Feb 16, 2023
Atheist Spinster
A
In response to Nicole.
Does anyone else see/think that the reason that Casey can bully/control li'l Ron-Ron is because he's so deeply, traumatically closeted?
He plays all of the right republicunt reindeer games, but you can see it on his doughy face, in his awkward posture, in his dismissive hatred of women.
05:51 PM - Feb 16, 2023
Atheist Spinster
A
In response to Atheist Spinster.
And yes, I am well aware, his horrendous wardrobe/styling and makeup choices seem to scream "hetero klutz," but methinks she doth protest too much.
05:54 PM - Feb 16, 2023
LoriMar
A
In response to Atheist Spinster.
I agree, his effeminate mannerisms contradict his mas macho performances.
07:54 PM - Feb 16, 2023
Josol
A
In response to Nicole.
He is just evil.
05:47 PM - Feb 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}