Nefarious Newt
A
A system that is built to sustain White Christian Fascism will never willingly admit its guilt in perpetuating the suffering of those who are not White.
Laura Rachelle @LauraRachelle
The last three survivors of the Tulsa race massacre had their reparations case dismissed on Friday. Judge Caroline Wall has dismissed the case with prejudice; meaning that Lessie Benningfield Randle, 108, Viola Fletcher, 109, and her brother, Hughes Van Ellis, 102, cannot retry the case. 💔
07:07 AM - Jul 09, 2023
07:28 AM - Jul 09, 2023
Ericlo
A
In response to Nefarious Newt.
1930s Langston Hughes
“Yes, we Negroes in America do not have to be told what Fascism is in action,” he said. “We know. Its theories of Nordic supremacy and economic suppression have long been realities to us.”
https://lithub.com/reading...
01:32 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Lisa W FirstWave
A
I hate to say it but I am not surprised. I was on a zoom meeting yesterday concerning reparations and a PERSON not of color said, people should not get money in their hands and that the money should be used for schools and better education for the children.!That didn’t go well!
09:16 AM - Jul 09, 2023
Arthur Grupp
A
Tulsa Mayor G T Bynam on the Tulsa massacre anniversary said the reason it was hidden for so long was out of shame. Shame? BS! Racist whites haven’t an ounce of shame among them. Mr. Bynam is a fool if he believes so. And even today racists whites try to hide the truth in plain sight! Shame? BS!
07:58 AM - Jul 09, 2023
Reginald Capers
A
There are enough non white people that watch and listen to enough White Christian Fascism, to empathize and even support the rhetoric. Even at their own expense...in the name of Jesus.
07:51 AM - Jul 09, 2023
Laura Rachelle
A
07:43 AM - Jul 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}