B L
A
Universal healthcare, equity in healthcare, and disability justice mean *everything*. How can I vote to reelect someone who took a page out of the Reagan era, to "look pretty and do as little as possible"? If voting D is just a backdoor way of getting R policies, what's the point?
09:38 AM - Jul 09, 2023

Only followers of this user (knitquiltsewst1) can see their posts

⚛️Shawn Athan
A
In response to B L.
See my pinned spout. You're problematic as fuck.
09:59 AM - Jul 09, 2023
(laura) elsen
A
In response to B L.
what candidate or party would you vote for that would create a viable governing majority to enact the programs you named? /genq
09:55 AM - Jul 09, 2023
Shawn Scott
A
In response to B L.
So many issues and races were won by razor thin margins. Every vote counts. Nobody ever gets everything they want but for Christ’s sake vote for what causes the least amount of harm. Not re-electing Biden and Harris means losing what healthcare is available and more discriminatory legislation.
09:53 AM - Jul 09, 2023
Shawn Scott
A
In response to Shawn Scott.
If you think a third party protest vote stands a snowball’s chance in Texas right now of even moving the conversation, let alone winning, let me obviously be the first to emphatically tell you it will not!
09:55 AM - Jul 09, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
In response to B L.
Bullshit. Just look at Arizona. Voting D just got us OTC birth control. The parties were not #NotTheSame especially not if you can get pregnant and/or are LGBTQIA+
09:48 AM - Jul 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}