Niall Espen
A
Meant to attempt some writing last night, but I only managed 250 words before I started to fall asleep. I feel the need to continue what I started, and get my usual 1k minimum for the day. Any words of encouragement or advice for me as I’m finishing my WIP? #amwriting #WritingCommunity #writing
11:34 AM - Jul 09, 2023
J. D. Richards
A
In response to Niall Espen.
Any word count increase is an increase in your #WIP momentum. If your writing tank is 1/4 full and you gave it all you had and hit 1/4 your typical daily word count, you really gave it 100%, right? Nobody's tank is 100% full 100% of the days.
07:59 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Niall Espen
A
In response to J. D. Richards.
That’s definitely true, and I have had several amazing runs where I’ve written 3k+ words in single sittings. So a few days under 1k aren’t so bad.
08:54 PM - Jul 17, 2023
Peace Zodanou
A
That's your body telling you to slow down. You'll get there even if you have to take it easy for a bit.
12:36 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Pat Burden
A
If you need sleep, sleep and start fresh. I don't know what you are writing, but let yourself enjoy the morning. Treat yourself well so when you need to buckle down and write, you will not feel deprived of something else.
11:38 AM - Jul 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}