I Smoked Threads
A
By the way, I'm still ever impressed that Zuckerberg, with endless financial capital and a huge slew of programming resources, managed to roll out a prodcuct with fewer features than Spoutible on day 1. Gotta hand it to these billionaires. They're killin it
12:44 PM - Jul 09, 2023
C.S. Stone
A
In response to I Smoked Threads.
I opened a Threads acct mainly because I have a professional IG acct and want to see how I can leverage the two. Otherwise, I'm sure the ONLY reason Mark did it was to poke Elon... let them destroy each other.
Mark doesn't innovate, he imitates and that will catch up with him eventually.
01:18 PM - Jul 09, 2023
I Smoked Threads
A
I think they looked at the weaknesses of Elons twitter strategy and saw it as an opportunity to leverage his mistakes into a low risk/high value opportunity. Having this successful of a launch will add billions in market value to meta
In response to C.S. Stone.
01:21 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Bruno and Augie’s Dad
A
You know the saying, don't get in a PR war with someone who buys ink by the barrel? The corollary is, don't fire your best employees right when your business is most vulnerable. All Zuck had to do was ask, any ex-Twitter folks want to help take down twitter?
09:03 AM - Jul 10, 2023
Knit vs Purl
A
The ad rates for a site that instantly has a 100M audience should be pretty profitable.
04:23 PM - Jul 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}