I Smoked Threads
A
By the way, I'm still ever impressed that Zuckerberg, with endless financial capital and a huge slew of programming resources, managed to roll out a prodcuct with fewer features than Spoutible on day 1. Gotta hand it to these billionaires. They're killin it
12:44 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Lefty_Left_Left
A
In response to I Smoked Threads.
To be fair, Zuck was at a disadvantage because Spoutible wasn't created by the Winklevoss twins.
12:32 PM - Jul 10, 2023
Cycling Aikidoka
A
With you on this! I am rolling with Spoutible! The security features are better. Thank you @cbouzy
09:09 AM - Jul 10, 2023
Marie Jamison
A
🤣🤣🤣
09:55 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Brentley Beerline
A
Or they did not start with this till they hired a bunch of former twitter folks who got booted post sink incident. Who then came over, got acclimated to Meta, and cranked out a add-on in 6 months or so.
04:26 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Walt D'Artist
A
I went on FB for a minute and was not impressed so I left. Was never intrigued by Instagram so I never join. But here we're at the kleptomanias of the world convention where see how bereft of original ideas they are. Does the marketplace of public opinion endow these imposters again.
04:09 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Kalind
A
One thing for certain is the folks on Threads are pretty much talking about how much Twitter and Elon suck (which he does) more than what they actually like about Threads. Says a whole lot about Zuckerberg
03:46 PM - Jul 09, 2023
C.S. Stone
A
I opened a Threads acct mainly because I have a professional IG acct and want to see how I can leverage the two. Otherwise, I'm sure the ONLY reason Mark did it was to poke Elon... let them destroy each other.
Mark doesn't innovate, he imitates and that will catch up with him eventually.
01:18 PM - Jul 09, 2023
I Smoked Threads
A
In response to C.S. Stone.
I think they looked at the weaknesses of Elons twitter strategy and saw it as an opportunity to leverage his mistakes into a low risk/high value opportunity. Having this successful of a launch will add billions in market value to meta
01:21 PM - Jul 09, 2023
FranFromLA
A
He's great at 2 things, taking someone else's ideas and knowing when to steal them and present it to the public. facebook, Instagram, and now Threads.
12:58 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Jonathan Meyers
A
Zuckerberg has no vision. He basically got lucky with Facebook mostly in terms of timing with the introduction of smartphones and death of myspace, he caught the wave of web/social-media 2.0. Note that other than buying and copying other services, he has done nothing innovative.
12:51 PM - Jul 09, 2023
I Smoked Threads
A
In response to Jonathan Meyers.
Facebook was quite the innovation but yeah, he had a lot of help with the timing and the ingenious way it was rolled out
12:54 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Kathleen F789
A
👍👏🤣
12:47 PM - Jul 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}