I Smoked Threads
A
thread 1/1
Echo this if you're voting for Biden in 2024. If you're not, respond and tell me why. There aren't any trolls here so I can't imagine there are many reasons why you wouldn't but I'd still like to know.
04:40 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Kenny
A
I'll be voting for the guy who heard tfg say, "very fine people on both sides" and took it as a call to action. The guy who took over when there was no meaningful COVID response, revived the economy, strengthened NATO to oppose fascism and saved democracy from authoritarian takeover.
In response to I Smoked Threads.
05:15 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Mlb Anx
A
In response to Kenny.
💯
10:23 PM - Jul 18, 2023
Portia McGonagal
A
In response to Kenny.
Without hesitation!
11:56 AM - Jul 11, 2023
Angela Jarman
A
In response to Kenny.
His more recent covid response is why I wish we had a better Dem running, bc he gave up on protecting us & ended the PHE before it should've been so now access to PCR tests is even harder. When Trump said 'if there's no tests there's no covid' we pushed back, now Biden's doing much the same :/
07:29 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Kenny
A
In response to Angela Jarman.
Certainly there are things we can agree that Biden could be doing more on, addressing the ongoing COVID danger being among them. It might be useful to remember the republicans control the House and the Dems just barely have control of the Senate. The apathetic US population is who you should blame.
01:51 PM - Jul 10, 2023
I Smoked Threads
A
In response to Angela Jarman.
He only ended a week or two before it was scheduled to expire by law and congress wasnt going to renew it. Thats because we lost the house. We should have given him more help
11:30 AM - Jul 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}