I Smoked Threads
A
thread 1/1
Echo this if you're voting for Biden in 2024. If you're not, respond and tell me why. There aren't any trolls here so I can't imagine there are many reasons why you wouldn't but I'd still like to know.
04:40 PM - Jul 09, 2023
MJ
A
I don't care if his slogan is "Vote For Me Because Everyone Else Sucks", if he does the 1st debate in a Chewbacca costume, or if he dances around covered in red paint singing "Crazy Bitch" on TV: he's got my vote.
Been traveling Europe for 7 weeks; they are terrified here that a Repub will win.
In response to I Smoked Threads.
06:09 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to MJ.
Actually, as a Star Wars fans, if Biden debated in a Chewbacca costume, it would significantly raise my enthusiasm for him.
04:22 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Anton Brakhage.
Also, he could debate in the Wookie language, and he'd be more comprehensible than Trump.
04:31 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Jodi B
A
In response to Anton Brakhage.
I'm already enthusiastic, but I totally agree. That would be awesome! 🤣🤣
04:33 PM - Jul 11, 2023 (Edited)
Jay Carpenter🎸🎶
A
In response to MJ.
We were in Europe last September. In Germany when they figured out we were from America some of the conversation was always about how much a joke TFG is and the fear he or someone like him will get elected again. They pay attention over there!
09:23 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Diane Johnson
A
In response to Jay Carpenter🎸🎶.
I was just in Singapore and meet several Australians who were very concerned and asked me if I thought the traitor really could win. Everyone is paying attention to our Presidential election and they are very worried.
05:27 AM - Jul 10, 2023
Ennis Cole
A
In response to Jay Carpenter🎸🎶.
I think anyone would pay attention when the only country responsible for using nuclear weaponry elected an individual like 45.

..... and then had a shot, after everything, at being 47.
06:38 AM - Jul 10, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}