Laura Topliffe
A
06:28 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Heather Kreeger
B
In response to Laura Topliffe.
I'm sorry, but I don't agree with any child under 18 gettin blockers N stuff. Their brain and bodies are still growing. Love them, support them and help guide them/prepare them for their journey
06:34 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Lady Liberally
A
In response to Heather Kreeger.
The side effects of hormone blockers should be discussed/considered between the child, their parent, and their Dr.
I'm no doc so I can't claim to know how HB could irreparably damage any body or mind so I'm going to leave that calculation up to the affected individual and their medical professional.
07:12 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Heather Kreeger
B
Also, thank you 😊 for the respectful dialog. No way I wanna have this discussion on Twitter lol
In response to Lady Liberally.
07:26 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Lady Liberally
A
In response to Heather Kreeger.
And thank you for your opinion! I agree, this could have devolved quickly on the bird app!
And I get where the concern is for these kids, choosing HB as a child is definitely hard thing for me to conceptualize & for other layfolks. I'm sure is a much more fraught decision than a lot of us understand
07:40 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Heather Kreeger
B
In response to Lady Liberally.
You have no idea what our convo did for me. I've wanted to voice my opinion and be able to have a back and forth dialog like we did w/o being ugly, mean or disrespectful. Again, thank you 😊 cuz that was cool af lol. Might be TMI, but I'm in the LGBT+ club lol
08:13 PM - Jul 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}