Dawn Johnson
A
Ladies and Gentlemen, my Governor.

JB Pritzker, Illinois State of the State address, 2023.

#VoteForDemocrats
09:30 PM - Feb 16, 2023
Barb says Ignore the polls
A
In response to Dawn Johnson.
Love my governor The anti Desantis
02:18 PM - Mar 16, 2023
Michael Burski
A
You certainly have a great governor. I too was born and raised in Illinois. But my career led me out of state for most of my life. I still always enjoy returning to visit family and friends. When I grew up, Wisconsin was the beacon of progressivism. That mantel has shifted to Illinois.
09:04 AM - Feb 18, 2023
Dawn Johnson
A
In response to Michael Burski.
Isn't that something? Because I also saw WI as the beacon of progressivism growing up. I sure hope they can seat a Dem on their Supreme Court, will make a huge difference.

I'm glad Illinois is moving forward. I was away from here for many years (military wife) and am glad to be home.
03:03 PM - Feb 18, 2023
DaughterOfJoe#FirstWave
A
Pritzger would make a fine president. He’s fearless where MAGA and trump are concerned. Trump is afraid of him. I’m Illinois born and raised, Pritzger makes me proud to call it my home…even though I’ve moved some time ago.
12:29 AM - Feb 17, 2023
Dawn Johnson
A
In response to DaughterOfJoe#FirstWave.
I spent 20 years in NC (broken time: I was a military wife) but Illinois was always the home of my heart. I was so glad when my husband got out and we could come back! I totally get where you are coming from.
07:24 AM - Feb 17, 2023
Carol Gislason
A
I grew up just outside of Chicago, went to college in southern Illinois, and my friends and family still live there. Pritzger became the 9th Gov to ban assault weapons. Now he makes a public statement about the rise of nationalism and how dangerous it is to this country. I think he's terrific.
09:45 PM - Feb 16, 2023
Dawn Johnson
A
In response to Carol Gislason.
Same!
09:47 PM - Feb 16, 2023
Pam Sourelis
A
Mine, too. He wasn't my first choice, but he's turned out to be terrific.
09:40 PM - Feb 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}