Bruce Johnson
A
And I lost close to half of my Social Security because I worked for the USPS. I truly detest Reagan for this and for destroying the middle class. Thanks for nothing Ronnie.
11:47 AM - Jul 11, 2023
Laura Kennedy
A
In response to Bruce Johnson.
I swear, if I suddenly found I could go back in time, the first thing I would do is go back and create a scandal so huge it would prevent Reagan from being elected dogcatcher.
12:32 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Rick Winschel
B
Not to mention air traffic controllers!! As he broke their union!! The man was a POS!!
12:29 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Jay D
A
Reagan started us on the road to corporate fascism, and we are pretty much at the end result — 3rd world income inequality, loss of freedoms, & climate disaster. Thank you Ronny!
12:03 PM - Jul 11, 2023 (Edited)
Anne King
A
in some ways he was a worse President than Trump bc his policies laid the groundwork for Trump--as well as emboldening and enriching the robber barons & so much more....
12:02 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Dennis Clarke
A
As a public school teacher, Reagan's Windfall Elimination Provision (WEP), takes more than 26% of my Soc. Sec. because I receive a teacher's state retirement pension.
I paid that, and they gave it to themselves.
12:01 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Trust Facts
A
In response to Dennis Clarke.
Texas also punishes teachers, firefighters, and law enforcement with a GPO (Government Pension Offset) in addition to WEP. Not all states have the GPO on Social Security. With both of them, I get 2/3 of my Social Security taken away. I DOUBLE WORKED FOR YEARS and PAID IN.
12:25 PM - Jul 11, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}