I Smoked Threads
A
thread 1/1
Echo this if you're voting for Biden in 2024. If you're not, respond and tell me why. There aren't any trolls here so I can't imagine there are many reasons why you wouldn't but I'd still like to know.
04:40 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Chance
B
You already crying and it hasn't even happened yet spare me your false bravado!!
In response to Brofucius.
12:27 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Brofucius
A
In response to Chance.
Odd Choice of Word there Chance..."Hasn't happened Yet." Alludes to Possibility of Happening, but not with Certainty.
12:32 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Chance
B
Maybe that's what needs to happen so we can get it over and done with one time and this time finish the job BLACK people are so scared of what might happen they let these people do anything to them without getting anything back in return for their support
12:39 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Chance
B
Have you even stopped and looked at the bigger picture what if this country where to fall? In order for our future generations to overcome this hellhole for a REAL democracy to come back they would have to write a new constitution one inclusive to EVERYONE or everyone will live under OPPRESSION
12:42 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Brofucius
A
In response to Chance.
Crying of What? I Entered The United States Air Force Academy back in 85-89. Flew for 6 Years. Then went to work for FedEx Flying Cargo Planes. I was able to obtain My Degrees though Hard Word, and had nothing handed to Me. You Crying Little Boy.

Me Me Me. Do for Me, because I am too Lazy to do it.
12:31 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Chance
B
You think because your a pilot you're hot shit lol you just another sucker who had to kiss ass and jump when they said so you probably had to ask how high SIR voting is about getting them to do what is collectively wanted so the fact that you don't know that means you should shut your pie hole!!
12:35 PM - Jul 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}