Professor Kyle
A
Somebody said Biden's economic policies are to the right of Reagan's, and that person is ether a division-spreading troll or a selfish, self-deluded fool who doesn't care about marginalized people (and it's almost certainly the latter). Nothing could be further from the truth.
12:12 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Christine
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
I'd say that person is a far leftist.
12:57 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Christine.
They definitely are. But what's so odd to me is that far leftists in the 80s *hated* Reagan on every level. The current crop of "leftists" don't really understand politics, economics, or the ways white supremacy shapes every aspect of society.
01:48 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Christine
A
https://establishmentbar.blogspot.com/2023/07/the-biden-political-revolution.html?m=1
"You see, for the Far Left, their revolution was never about helping the other. It was always about helping themselves."
In response to Professor Kyle.
03:38 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Adam Desrosiers
A
I don't really get the hate on Spoutible for far left politics and Bernie Sanders. Honestly, I think much of the credit for Biden's success belongs to the fact that the far left pushed him to tackle bigger projects than his past politics would indicate he'd have supported.
04:19 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Christine
A
In response to Adam Desrosiers.
It's not hate, it's simple fact. And no, Biden was not "pushed left" by the Berners. He's always been a Liberal.
05:01 PM - Jul 11, 2023

Only followers of this user (knitquiltsewst1) can see their posts

Brian Dorau
A
Still need universal health care and at least 2 years secondary school free.
People should not live in fear of dying because they cant pay to see a doctor. Doesnt matter if they are poor, starting a business, or just freaking out of network.
03:48 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Christine
A
In response to Brian Dorau.
I agree 100% and in fact believe college should be free for all who can pass the entrance exams. But a huge change like that can't be effected quickly. Progress happens in increments.
04:02 PM - Jul 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}