Professor Kyle
A
Somebody said Biden's economic policies are to the right of Reagan's, and that person is ether a division-spreading troll or a selfish, self-deluded fool who doesn't care about marginalized people (and it's almost certainly the latter). Nothing could be further from the truth.
12:12 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Christine
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
I'd say that person is a far leftist.
12:57 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Christine.
They definitely are. But what's so odd to me is that far leftists in the 80s *hated* Reagan on every level. The current crop of "leftists" don't really understand politics, economics, or the ways white supremacy shapes every aspect of society.
01:48 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Christine
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
https://establishmentbar.b...
"You see, for the Far Left, their revolution was never about helping the other. It was always about helping themselves."
03:38 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Brian Dorau
A
Still need universal health care and at least 2 years secondary school free.
People should not live in fear of dying because they cant pay to see a doctor. Doesnt matter if they are poor, starting a business, or just freaking out of network.
03:48 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Christine
A
In response to Brian Dorau.
I agree 100% and in fact believe college should be free for all who can pass the entrance exams. But a huge change like that can't be effected quickly. Progress happens in increments.
04:02 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Brian Dorau
A
We were actually rather close as late as the 80's. College was very affordable and it would have been a baby step at the time. Someone happened at the beginning of that decade tho.
04:28 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Christine
A
In response to Brian Dorau.
Americans are insular and believed their ways were best. The wish for free college didn't come about until it became unaffordable.
04:57 PM - Jul 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}