Ida Mae Ferrin
A
thread 1/4
I witnessed a UFO in 1991 near Mount St. Helens. There was no mistaking that it was a huge tangible triangle hovering nearby, deliberately tilting as I gaped, terrified. PTSD followed, for life. I was a no-nonsense investigative journalist and this was an impossible thing. My reality, shattered. /1
06:32 PM - May 27, 2023
Ida Mae Ferrin
A
thread 2/4
They laughed at me in the newsroom when I reported it in my column. Family members were no less skeptical, suggesting therapy. The therapist asked if I was inebriated at the time. I told her no, but I did get inebriated many times after to alleviate the mad effects of PTSD and social banishment. /2
06:33 PM - May 27, 2023
Ida Mae Ferrin
A
thread 3/4
I've never subscribed to a popular conclusion about what I saw. There is no final answer. Above all, humility is what I cultivated from this event. Become comfortable with uncertainty because that is what defines life best. Our status in the universe is not fixed. We are not all that. /3
06:34 PM - May 27, 2023
Ida Mae Ferrin
A
thread 4/4
If you read or listen to a person's witnessing of strange things, try hard to quiet your mind from leaping to certainties. The church was sure Galileo deserved to be imprisoned for life for his observations of our true position in the universe. Your closed mind is like his prison. /4 end
06:34 PM - May 27, 2023
Susan Carozza
A
How do you process/feel about all the recent info on UFO interactions by hundreds of whistleblowers? Does that help, even years later?
In response to Ida Mae Ferrin.
06:12 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Ida Mae Ferrin
A
In response to Susan Carozza.
What is more important than the UFO/alien aspect of the whistleblowers' accounts is the disconnect between Congress and the MIC, so that trillions of dollars get routed to SAP projects out of reach of Congressional oversight. We have no idea what that money is being spent on.
10:25 PM - Aug 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}