Trish Walters
A
Hi, Folks! What are you reading currently? (I'm reading Sarah Kendzior's HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHT.) I'm always interested in what books good people are reading, as well as any recommendations.
12:06 AM - Feb 17, 2023
Jaci Mcdonald
A
In response to Trish Walters.
Great book!!
06:01 AM - Feb 17, 2023
Trish Walters
A
In response to Jaci Mcdonald.
Yes, indeed!
12:28 AM - Feb 18, 2023
Mary ♿ Cairns
A
I just finished The Wild Side of Hell by Elizabeth N. Harris. It's part of Hellfire MC series. I'm debating between Maniac by Onley James Necessary Evil series or Benji by Mary Kennedy Reapers/Patriots series for my next read.
12:27 AM - Feb 17, 2023
Trish Walters
A
In response to Mary ♿ Cairns.
I haven't heard of those series, but it's because I read mostly nonfiction. So please pardon my ignorance. My mind is open to reading more fiction, though, so your mentions of those books encourage me to begin my exploration there!
12:36 AM - Feb 17, 2023
Lil
A
Servants of the Damned: Giant Law Firms, Donald Trump, and the Corruption of Justice by David Enrich.
I listened to @jentaub and Enrich discuss it on her podcast Booked Up with Jen Taub and I'm glad I was inspired to start reading it. It's about more than just trump.
12:21 AM - Feb 17, 2023
Trish Walters
A
In response to Lil.
I'd be interested in reading that! And I love that you mention @jentaub 's BOOKED UP podcast. A new fave for me 😊
12:28 AM - Feb 17, 2023
Hi! My name is...
A
In response to Lil.
Thanks. I'm always looking for a new podcast.
01:31 PM - Feb 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}