Lotusland Comics
A
The difficult thing about leaving Twitter completely is it is one of the biggest drivers of traffic to my website. It's selfish I know, but I don't run the site for money but to share the great things indie comics has to offer. Spoutible offers me peace of mind though and there's room to grow
01:52 AM - Feb 17, 2023
Matthew Dow Smith
A
In response to Lotusland Comics.
Same problem I have with my self-published passion projects. I don't do those for money. I do them to make something I want people to read and enjoy. And Twitter got them in front of a lot of people.
08:02 AM - Feb 17, 2023
Lotusland Comics
A
In response to Matthew Dow Smith.
Yep, that's the double-edged sword of it all. While there are a ton of things wrong with the platform, there is a corner of the world that appreciates your contribution
09:36 AM - Feb 17, 2023
Greg Golightly
A
I feel for folks like you. Twitter was (kind of still is) a huge part of my life. way more than any other social media. It was my digital home. It being destroyed makes me sad, but does not actually impact my life as it does you and many others.
06:55 AM - Feb 17, 2023
Lotusland Comics
A
In response to Greg Golightly.
That's why it was easier to give up my personal account than the website account. Over so many years you make a place for yourself as a resource for something you love and it's harder to walk away
09:40 AM - Feb 17, 2023
Anthony Lee
A
Spoutible is a friendly place. I am sure you will find an audience here. 😉
01:53 AM - Feb 17, 2023
Lotusland Comics
A
In response to Anthony Lee.
Thank you. It takes time and I'm grateful that Spoutible is a more hospitable place with positivity at its core
02:06 AM - Feb 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}