Allen Bar
A
What is going on in the States?? How can safe access to abortion be favored by approximately 70% of the populace but the will of the 30% gets to dictate to the majority how things should be? Isn't that the absolute anthesis to the concept of democracy??
08:59 PM - Jul 12, 2023
Lynne Fox
A
In response to Allen Bar.
Yes. The forces of theocracy have waged a decades long war in this nation. Our very freedoms, which are, ironically, the standard under which they battle, are at stake. Many basic rights, notably, free and unfettered access to the ballot, as well as privacy and bodily autonomy, have been curtailed.
09:07 PM - Jul 12, 2023
Allen Bar
A
In response to Lynne Fox.
I just posted a perspective on where America ranks relative to the rest of the world in terms of being a democratic country. Very interesting.
09:10 PM - Jul 12, 2023
Melissa Griffith ☕ aka Masker
A
Bought and paid for judges and a crook as prez last time. I mean it's always been a fringe push but those bribed judges overturned precedent of 50+ years, and now the crazy right wingers in red states are going crazy with discrimination again everyone but white men. Welcome the 1930s.
09:05 PM - Jul 12, 2023
Allen Bar
A
In response to Melissa Griffith ☕ aka Masker.
Bloody insane isn't it?
09:06 PM - Jul 12, 2023
RA
A
Authoritarianism. Authoritarianism is happening in America.
09:04 PM - Jul 12, 2023
Keith Pottratz
A
You hit this dead on. That's exactly how a lot of us feel. I have no idea how this happened what i do know is that I personally don't want it to happen again.
09:01 PM - Jul 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}