I Smoked Threads
A
Kaylee, Biden’s spent less than 10% of our YEARLY MILITARY BUDGET supporting Ukraine IN THE FIGHT FOR THEIR SURVIVAL AND PEACE IN EUROPE. Are people starving here in America? Yes. Know what makes it worse? Ukraine was one of the worlds largest grain producers. People are starving thanks to Russias w
11:01 AM - Jul 13, 2023
Ms Roach
A
In response to I Smoked Threads.
When will people be more upset that republicans are wasting tons of resources on theatrics in congress rather than working on solutions to help Americans? I mean… are they simply looking away? I want my tax $$ to help those in need, not paying salaries of folks who are not working.
12:39 PM - Jul 13, 2023
2PupsMommy
A
Wait until someone tells them how much the wars in the Middle East cost America every year for 20 years. They are going to lose their mind!
12:22 PM - Jul 13, 2023
Tapia Corel
A
After looking at Kaylee's profile, I'm pretty dismissive of anything they say -- Vapes enthusiast???
11:20 AM - Jul 13, 2023 (Edited)
Trauma Epidemic
A
… with some false premises thrown in for good measure.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w...
11:17 AM - Jul 13, 2023 (Edited)
Blue Soul
A
Perfectly said. I'm always amazed that people see government (and life) as a zero-sum game. This doesn't lose because we fund that. For the most part, it's not how this works.
11:10 AM - Jul 13, 2023
Konstantine
A
The idea that this country doesn’t have enough money to both support Ukraine and help house/feed the homeless is a total farce.
11:09 AM - Jul 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}