Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/5
⛔It is time we as a community go on the offensive and counter trolls spreading falsehoods about Spoutible on Twitter. They use Twitter's search and respond to anyone tweeting about Spoutible. So if you still have a Twitter account, here is what you can do.
01:54 PM - Jul 13, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/5
Spoutible has a large community, and trolls can't respond to every tweet. So even if just 1000 of you guys tweet something about Spoutible, they can't respond to everyone. So if you still have an account, tweet something about Spoutible each day with a link to Spouible. If you can, do this daily.
01:57 PM - Jul 13, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 3/5
Getting into a back-and-forth with trolls is futile. So instead, we are creating a new page with facts about Spoutible. As soon as a troll responds with falsehoods to you or someone else, you can reply once with the link to the page debunking the falsehoods.
02:00 PM - Jul 13, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 4/5
These attacks on Spoutible started before we launched, and they will continue because Twitter doesn't enforce its rules on targeted harassment and platform manipulation. So we as a community must drown out the trolls with accurate information.
02:05 PM - Jul 13, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 5/5
The next time a troll tweets a falsehood about Spoutible, you can reply with the following: https://help.spoutible.com...
03:02 PM - Jul 13, 2023
Rosetta
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
This will be excellent!
04:31 PM - Jul 13, 2023
PS Annie
A
I would find that handy. I've been trying to do this already but when trolls are screeching about Spoutible being unsafe, or slandering you, it would be great to have some clapback resources. I like to have receipts!
02:52 PM - Jul 13, 2023
Ken Briggs
A
Can you also create an image that has the key info (like a one page filter). An image will get seen by more people than content accessed through a link
02:42 PM - Jul 13, 2023
Irminsul Harp
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
02:18 PM - Jul 13, 2023
Fuzzy Soft
A
Watch yer back. Jim Jordan's on a tear today about who gets to decide what is disinformation on social media. And on that note, thanks for caring! It's refreshing to come to a site without the need to live in attack mode.
02:07 PM - Jul 13, 2023
P. Audrey Rickards
A
This kinda makes me wish I still owned a Twitter account.
02:06 PM - Jul 13, 2023
Dawn Wolfe
A
This is perfect! Can wait to get started. I'll have to remember the link to Spoutible. I've been hashtagging it since Elmo suspended its account on the #AngryBird app.
02:02 PM - Jul 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}