Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/5
⛔It is time we as a community go on the offensive and counter trolls spreading falsehoods about Spoutible on Twitter. They use Twitter's search and respond to anyone tweeting about Spoutible. So if you still have a Twitter account, here is what you can do.
01:54 PM - Jul 13, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/5
Spoutible has a large community, and trolls can't respond to every tweet. So even if just 1000 of you guys tweet something about Spoutible, they can't respond to everyone. So if you still have an account, tweet something about Spoutible each day with a link to Spouible. If you can, do this daily.
01:57 PM - Jul 13, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 3/5
Getting into a back-and-forth with trolls is futile. So instead, we are creating a new page with facts about Spoutible. As soon as a troll responds with falsehoods to you or someone else, you can reply once with the link to the page debunking the falsehoods.
02:00 PM - Jul 13, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 4/5
These attacks on Spoutible started before we launched, and they will continue because Twitter doesn't enforce its rules on targeted harassment and platform manipulation. So we as a community must drown out the trolls with accurate information.
02:05 PM - Jul 13, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 5/5
The next time a troll tweets a falsehood about Spoutible, you can reply with the following: https://help.spoutible.com...
03:02 PM - Jul 13, 2023
dariasteigman
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Absolutely can do. Let me know when the page is up. 😍
02:51 PM - Jul 13, 2023
CarbonHal
A
I dont have the bandwidth to help in real time troll bonking. But I can help making memes. Just send me the text and ideas for the graphic. I should be able to find time to photoshop the meme within 24/48hrs.
02:38 PM - Jul 13, 2023
Ellie Byrd
A
I deleted my account.....I'll see if I can reactivate though!
02:22 PM - Jul 13, 2023
Ellie Byrd
A
In response to Ellie Byrd.
I was able to reactivate and I made a post about Spoutible and included a link!!
02:33 PM - Jul 13, 2023
RScottTiptonMPA
B
The bird site 🐦 is basically nonfunctional for me. I can like and rt, but that's about it.
Sincerely, it had to be this way because folks wouldn't understand otherwise. The #Saudi money/involvement sealed the deal for me; I knew it was a matter of time.
02:20 PM - Jul 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}