Atheist Spinster
A
Wow. The reproductive bias is strong today. Y'all really need to check that privilege.

Just because people intentionally did not breed doesn't mean that they've never taught or helped to raise other people's children.

It also does not mean that they're not still mourning a murdered child.
04:27 PM - Jul 13, 2023
Scarab Rose
A
In response to Atheist Spinster.
What did you see?
05:19 PM - Jul 13, 2023
Atheist Spinster
A
In response to Scarab Rose.
A thread about protecting the Children Of The Corn from people like me, "who've obviously never had teenagers," by an inseminator on here and the saddiddy folk who've never worked minimum wage or sold plasma to survive.
05:30 PM - Jul 13, 2023
Scarab Rose
A
Sigh. Thanks.
06:13 PM - Jul 13, 2023
Atheist Spinster
A
I could hunt that thread down & start my own personal block-a-thon, but my nerves are worth more to me than their condescending opinions.

If they didn't know about me before, they sure as hell do now.
06:17 PM - Jul 13, 2023
Scarab Rose
A
It's always a toss up between engaging, ignoring, and blocking. It usually depends on my own mental and emotional bandwidth in that moment.
06:20 PM - Jul 13, 2023
Atheist Spinster
A
They know who they are, I don't have 2 give my labor/my heart to people who consider me/anyone else as "less than."

The invading children already showed us who they are; I am not on this earth to interact with or tend to anyone's child without appropriate recompense. This was never an accident.
06:37 PM - Jul 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}