John Shaft
A
How long must Black Women clean up after other people's mess? "Colored People" is a fucking racial slur. Period. It is 2023 and if that's not learned in school, then it should have been learned in the streets. SMDH
Laura Rachelle @LauraRachelle
Omg!!! Rep. Eli Crane let's us know exactly who he is today. Not only does the term "colored people" roll out of his mouth with the smoothness of a true klan member, but he follows it by praising the "strong" armies of Russia, North Korea, Iran & China. The GOP aren't trying to hide at all anymore.
08:22 PM - Jul 13, 2023
08:51 PM - Jul 13, 2023
Kerwin Garin
A
In response to John Shaft.
The word "colored" connotes that someone else (Republican Jesus??) went around and slapped on some Tempera or pigmentation or something on a certain group of people FFS, it's not 1954 anymore...
01:03 AM - Jul 14, 2023
RA
A
You can tell the company he keeps, for sure.
10:55 PM - Jul 13, 2023

Only followers of this user (Goose) can see their posts

Kathleen F789
A
My mayonnaise-white face blushed with shame at his ignorance. There is no excuse for this kind of ignorance, especially in this century. (Mayonnaise face was a term of endearment in my family...or so my siblings tried to convince me growing up. 🤷)
09:01 PM - Jul 13, 2023
Craig Wiesner
A
There are certain things that simply do not roll out of my mouth. And if something terrible did, I misspoke would not be my response.
09:00 PM - Jul 13, 2023
Laura Rachelle
A
Amen! That was the first thing I said to my son when I showed him the clip. It's 2023 & that was said on the f-ing House floor! Rep. Beatty handled it beautifully, but you're right, it shouldn't be on Black people to clean up our mess. White people everywhere need to clean up their own sickness.
08:58 PM - Jul 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}