Adam Frisch
A
Honored and humbled.

Thank you to everyone of you who has donated, RT'ed, messaged, and joined this growing coalition.

We are just getting started!

And we are looking to continue to grow the team! Donateor give me a follow to keep this campaign rolling!

bit.ly/donate2adam4co
03:49 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Tim Graf
A
In response to Adam Frisch.
Just a question, sir. A few months ago, I saw something about your campaign accepting funds from the No Labels group, which is known to be a right wing front that supports stealth candidates. If that is true, it will seriously undermine any case you make wrt getting elected.
04:20 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Alvin The Chipmunk
A
Why would you spread an unfounded rumor like that, with no attribution? That's a very destructive thing to do to a campaign.
In response to Tim Graf.
08:22 PM - Jul 14, 2023
Tim Graf
A
In response to Alvin The Chipmunk.
No Labels is a spoiler group backed by dark money that supports the likes of RFK, Jr. and other questionable candidates. I'm not sure they're "leaders" in anything but creating as much confusion and chaos as money can buy.
11:00 PM - Jul 14, 2023
Tim Graf
A
The quote in question is this: "The candidate said in a statement that he's honored to receive the acknowledgement...calling No Labels 'a leader in the fight for bipartisan collaboration and problem solving to break through the gridlock in Congress and get real results for the American people.'"
10:58 PM - Jul 14, 2023
Alvin The Chipmunk
A
In response to Tim Graf.
I know who No Labels is. It's wise to double check info before attacking a candidate.
07:25 AM - Jul 15, 2023
Alvin The Chipmunk
A
In response to Tim Graf.
I can't find a source for this quote. Could you post a link to the source?
07:58 AM - Jul 15, 2023
Tim Graf
A
I will rescind the question above because I misunderstood what the information I saw was actually saying. No Labels has simply given its "seal of approval" to Mr. Frisch. However, the attached article contains a quote from Mr. Frisch that I find troubling in light of what we know about the group.
10:57 PM - Jul 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}