Young Lesbian Dre
A
Let's keep it a buck & look at how AI will affect other industries. A fully automated McDonald's was opened in Texas this year. Self driving vehicles including delivery service is on the rise. Fully automated aircraft are in development. R2D2 not immigrants is the real job killer!🤖 😡🤬
Nevada Jones @nevadajones
I've spouted a few times lately about the threat #ai poses to anyone in the arts. The threat is real and immediate. It isn't next year or a few years from now, it is today.
#SAGAFTRA #WritersGuildofAmerica #AIArtIsTheft
11:13 PM - Jul 14, 2023
11:40 PM - Jul 14, 2023 (Edited)
Tim Graf
A
In response to Young Lesbian Dre.
This was always my question when I was young and would read stuff from the 50's saying that robots would do everything for us and we would have all the time in the world for leisure. Okay, but...how do you pay your bills, let alone enjoy leisure, without a job?
11:57 PM - Jul 14, 2023
Young Lesbian Dre
A
In response to Tim Graf.
12:05 AM - Jul 15, 2023
Dennis Allen
A
In response to Young Lesbian Dre.
AI won’t take over the world, people using AI will.
11:41 PM - Jul 14, 2023
Young Lesbian Dre
A
In response to Dennis Allen.
The people pushing the use of AI are running the world RIGHT NOW. These wealthy people have the mindset of replacing people with AI so they can cut human labor out of the picture completely. That way they can make even more money. And the few workers left will be forced to accept low pay.
11:53 PM - Jul 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}