Matt
A
If time travel were real, what would you want it to be like? Can change the past? Can only go to the future? A machine that moves or has to stay in place? Whatcha got?
11:37 PM - Jul 14, 2023
Allen Bar
A
Great question and I'm torn! If I could only choose one, suppose it would be to travel a million years in the future to see where we are as a civilization (if we don't destroy ourselves first). At the same time, some really cool historical times I'd like to see first hand!
In response to Matt.
11:40 PM - Jul 14, 2023
Matt
A
In response to Allen Bar.
Also is what you observed a fated future or by going forward did you remove yourself from history and only saw a potential future that is now not guaranteed since you came back?
01:25 AM - Jul 15, 2023
Matt
A
In response to Allen Bar.
Seeing into our future is definitely where I lean. But what about the rules of time travel? How would you imagine those would work? If you went forward are you stuck? Or can you come back as well?
01:25 AM - Jul 15, 2023
Allen Bar
A
In response to Matt.
I’d actually be willing to stay there just to see where we’re headed. That’s my one regret about death. Not being around to see what’s in store for us when we become interplanetary, make first contact, cure cancer etc. etc. Beyond that? I’ll be as inanimate as a door nail decomposing in the ground.
01:28 AM - Jul 15, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}