Mary OContrary
A
In 2016, I had the opportunity to take a 3-week road trip that encompassed 17 states, 15 national parks, and several state parks.

This photo was taken in Glacier National Park, Montana. This is me, taking in the breathtaking expanse of what I love most, beauty and raw nature.
09:44 PM - Feb 15, 2023
Greg Dickson
A
In response to Mary OContrary.
Great view. Glacier national park is one place I still want to go.

In 2010 in visited 7 states and 3 provinces over 87 Days

View of the Grand Tetons coming out of Yellowstone
05:04 PM - Jul 14, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Greg Dickson.
Beautiful picture! We spent 4 days @ Yellowstone, then only had time to drive thru Grand Teton. I really want to go back some day to spend more time there.

Glacier is an absolute must-see so do go if you can. The pictures do not do it justice. The park is even more stunning than Yellowstone.
10:53 PM - Jul 14, 2023
Greg Dickson
A
Sept 4 2010 it snowed. This is what it looked like a few hours before it snowed. I had a down sleeping bag, down air mattress wearing every piece of clothing travelling by motorcycle
11:18 PM - Jul 14, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Greg Dickson.
You really had a wonderful adventure. I love it. ♥️ Do you still ride? If I could road trip full time, I would in a heartbeat. We live in an incredibly beautiful country with so many places to see and appreciate.
11:59 PM - Jul 14, 2023
Greg Dickson
A
Not anymore. It’s just to physically demanding. Prefer to ride in an air conditioned cage.

That’s what 2 wheel drivers call car drivers, cage drivers
12:10 AM - Jul 15, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}