Frank the Bunny
A
MAGA is comprised of around 10% smart, evil people, and the rest are dumb, evil people. Not dumb in the sense of not knowing anything about anything, but they are prone to magical and conspiratorial thinking that doesn't stand up to logic.
Ennis Cole @EnnisCole
We need to get off this idea that MAGA = dumb. Intelligence and tactics are neutral. The white power structure delivered on a half century of strategy and if we think it won't work on new ways to continue, we're naïve.
10:38 PM - Jul 15, 2023
10:41 PM - Jul 15, 2023
JeffCO
A
In response to Frank the Bunny.
The "no" (important) diff btw Dem/GOP people are wrong even on their own terms and ignore the impact of power on others. Best you can say is such people are ignorant and selfish.

Even were Dems to see you hanging off a cliff and do nothing, GOPs rush over to stomp on your fingers and spit on you.
10:57 PM - Jul 15, 2023
Ken The Plumber
A
That's why we need to keep pushing facts out so that the fact free maga folks don't become mainstream.
10:55 PM - Jul 15, 2023
Deb Montague
A
And, I would add, since I have these people in my family, they are happy to be considered "dumb" because, in their view, that makes them superior. They cannot be swayed by logic; I have tried. They are happiest within their bubble, and attempts to show them a new thought process is futile.
10:53 PM - Jul 15, 2023
Frank the Bunny
A
In response to Deb Montague.
They are convinced that they have somehow been granted secret knowledge that nobody else knows. It's ridiculous.
11:14 PM - Jul 15, 2023

Only followers of this user (ConnieAz) can see their posts

Kos
A
Ignorance and a lack of wisdom. You can smart in the conventional sense, and still be ignorant and unwise.
10:44 PM - Jul 15, 2023 (Edited)
Frank the Bunny
A
In response to Kos.
Of the willful kind.
10:45 PM - Jul 15, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}