Christopher Bouzy
A
It's true; we just pushed a significant update. However, there is a bug with avatars in the new notifications. We are fixing it now.
⚛️Shawn Athan @ShawnathanDC
I was in the shower... thats it y'all... and we got an update? Hell yea!
01:26 PM - Feb 17, 2023
01:40 PM - Feb 17, 2023
Rachel Schoene
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
You and the Team are on it! Everyday it's getting better and better. So glad I joined early to be apart of this. I was way way late to the game on the other platform and just never really tweeted anything. I've already spouted off more here and managed to get some followers.
02:04 PM - Feb 17, 2023
Adam Deitsch □
A
I love the update showing more detail in the notifications, but you can't read anything if you're using Dark Mode (at least on Android).
01:49 PM - Feb 17, 2023
Rachel Schoene
A
In response to Adam Deitsch □.
I can read spouts on the dark mode. Although there are some people's handles that does not show up in dark mode. Perhaps they used a colored font when they created their account?
02:08 PM - Feb 17, 2023
Mynxie
A
LOVE it, but in darkmode, the text doesn't show up clearly. Can y'all have it check if the user has darkmode enabled and then have it switch the font to white in the notifications if the user does have darkmode enabled?
01:47 PM - Feb 17, 2023
Stewart Tan
A
It looks like there’s a nice update with notifications where you see the text of your comment that someone liked… 👍👍
01:47 PM - Feb 17, 2023
Leon Wagner
A
Is there a place to report issues officially? I'm a software developer and you know we love to report bugs. 😉
01:45 PM - Feb 17, 2023
Fern Lovebond (they/them)
A
There's also the issue of the default body text being hard-coded to dark gray, & so in notifications that quote the target spout, the text isn't readable.

Can the default body text be a variable like --sptbl-primary-text-color or --sptbl-secondary-text-color?

https://spoutible.com/thre...
01:43 PM - Feb 17, 2023 (Edited)
Phoebe Xavier
A
Can we please look at fixing me seeing the same spout three times in a row??
01:43 PM - Feb 17, 2023
Silke Spoutista
A
What you are doing here Sir..
Amazing! 🙌🫶🏽🫡💕👏🐳
01:41 PM - Feb 17, 2023
Margaret ♿
A
Still can't read the text on dark mode either, but the timestamp is visible now. 🙂
01:41 PM - Feb 17, 2023
Margaret ♿
A
In response to Margaret ♿.
@cbouzy thanks for fixing the dark mode notifications. When I click through from the notification to the spout the text at the bottom showing who the reply is to still isn't legible.
03:24 PM - Feb 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}