Synthaholic
A
This site is treading water. I check in because I want it to grow enough to replace Twitter, but I click on 'Making Waves' and see Russia: 2 Spouts, POTUS: 6 Spouts, Ukraine: 3 Spouts. This ain't doing it, folks. They must get some corporate, media, and government accounts.
01:30 PM - Jul 16, 2023

Only followers of this user (researchergirl) can see their posts

Synthaholic
A
In response to Anne NotOfCleves.
Well, I don't live here. If I have a very busy work week or family issues arise, they tend to take precedence with me over posting on social media.
11:33 AM - Jul 22, 2023
Irminsul Harp
A
In response to Synthaholic.
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
02:56 PM - Jul 16, 2023
Michael Munson
A
In response to Irminsul Harp.
You spelled "big media isn't interested in telling the truth" wrong.

They LOVE news. It's the quality and meaningfulness of what it report that is in doubt.

I mean the stupid submarine story was news, but how important was it to your life?
03:16 PM - Jul 16, 2023
Synthaholic
A
In response to Irminsul Harp.
On Twitter I peruse current events - what is trending in politics and news - rather than pure social interactions between people. More engagement here from news organizations would, like it or not, help greatly in legitimizing Spoutable as a valid alternative to Twitter, which is the goal.
11:30 AM - Jul 22, 2023
Catherine B
A
They are supposeddly working on the search features this week. Stick around a bit.
02:50 PM - Jul 16, 2023
Lil
A
Just fyi: The Making Waves number display isn't the total number of spouts. It's not even the total number for the most recent 24 hours.
02:39 PM - Jul 16, 2023
Synthaholic
A
In response to Lil.
What is it, then?
11:06 AM - Jul 22, 2023
JayTuma1 (She/Her)
A
Well, if you have only spouted 78 times since March, I'd say you need to engage more people.
02:35 PM - Jul 16, 2023
Jennifer Moore Baker
A
Or possibly you could put more effort into it. Follow more accounts. Spout more. Comment, like and echo more. Engagement builds followers.
02:12 PM - Jul 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}