⚛️Shawn Athan
A
Rep. Jasmine Crockett out of Texas is a star. Everyone should know who she is. Pay careful attention. I just found out who she is today. Click play and get ready to raise this woman up!!
Lauren Boebert gets SHUT DOWN by New Democratic Star TO HER FACE during must-see hearing - YouTube

Democratic Rep. Jasmine Crockett had no time for Republican Lauren Boebert's antics during a hearing on Wednesday. Francis Maxwell reports.Support the Meidas...

05:39 PM - Jul 16, 2023
In response to ⚛️Shawn Athan.

@ShawnathanDC deleted this reply.

06:44 PM - Jul 16, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
In response to Dougieg.
This post wasn't an opportunity to trash the GOP member. It was to highlight Rep. Jasmine Crockett. I'm tired of people mentioning, by name, the trash that exist within congress but freely leave out the names of the people we should be uplifting. Save that for someone else's post.
07:09 PM - Jul 16, 2023
Barb says Ignore the polls
A
I love her expression at about the 7:45 mark
06:36 PM - Jul 16, 2023
Angie is Supercalifragilistic…
A
She’s 🔥! Sis had to call on Jesus a couple of times. 😂
06:30 PM - Jul 16, 2023
Young Lesbian Dre
A
I LOVE HER! She tolerates ZERO nonsense from the "Freedom caucus" especially Lauren Boebert! She always hits Boebert with verbal barbs.
05:59 PM - Jul 16, 2023
Kathleen F789
A
I agree. I've been saying for a while that Rep. Jasmine Crockett is a Texas gem — one of the few postive things to come out of Texas in recent memory. She is definitely a super star and someone worth watching as she soars.
05:56 PM - Jul 16, 2023
Jerry Wechsler
A
Some of the MSNBC hosts have her on and she’s always intelligent, down-home, vivacious, charismatic, polite, and did I say intelligent!?!? One of the brilliant young women bringing it home in the Dem caucus.
05:53 PM - Jul 16, 2023
Susan Sampson
A
In response to Jerry Wechsler.
YES!!!
07:10 PM - Jul 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}