Diane Turner
A
Any one here watch season 2 of The Bear ?

Pure genius. I love it so much. This article is gifted because I think it gets to the heart of the matter on an important character arc.
11:37 AM - Jul 17, 2023

Only followers of this user (CarolineCalcote) can see their posts

Dimples Taylor
A
In response to Diane Turner.
Thank you for sharing this article with us. I have watched season one and I plan to watch the new season soon. I just have to prepare for the intensity of it all. I am a rerun sitcom watcher (The Golden Girls, Frasier, etc.) and so this had me going through things last season. Btw: I loved it!
12:25 PM - Jul 17, 2023
Diogenes Wept
A
The entire show is a visceral, brutally honest love letter to the audacity and sacrifice of greatness.
12:09 PM - Jul 17, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Diogenes Wept.
And to the family you choose.
12:10 PM - Jul 17, 2023
Curly Girly
A
It's on my list. Heard that it's an excellent series.
12:06 PM - Jul 17, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Curly Girly.
You’ll love it. First couple of episodes of season 1 depressing but then it gets so heart warming
12:07 PM - Jul 17, 2023
David Binkowski
A
I'm interested in seeing if Carmine can find a love for the thing he's great at. It destroyed his brother, hopefully he can overcome.
11:55 AM - Jul 17, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to David Binkowski.
Hmmm… I think he loves it. But he is consumed by it. Like an obsession he can’t control. I think Carmine needs to learn to love himself.
11:57 AM - Jul 17, 2023
Angela Sanchez
A
I watched it. It was so so good.

It has been so difficult to put into words what it feels like to fall in love with your craft. Marcus captured that feeling so perfectly in Copenhagen that I asked my partner to watch those scenes if he won't watch.

Such a great show.
11:52 AM - Jul 17, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Angela Sanchez.
My brother is a chef. The hours suck. No holidays w family. The pay not great. But he loves it. And the diverse group he works with are like family. But he still hasn’t watched the show which drives me crazy,
11:53 AM - Jul 17, 2023
Obi
A
One of the best shows on television.
11:41 AM - Jul 17, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Obi.
Definitely,
11:44 AM - Jul 17, 2023
DBA
A
In response to Obi.
Thanks for sharing the article. This has been a great show (one of the few the boyfriend and I could agree on watching together) and I appreciated how they conveyed the less than perfect family dynamics, including the family you're not related to. We need more shows willing to do that.
12:04 PM - Jul 17, 2023
Nancy Miller
A
Halfway through. Loving every minute. The dialog is fast and brilliant and the cinematography is a major part of the storytelling.
11:40 AM - Jul 17, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Nancy Miller.
When you finish read this article,
11:41 AM - Jul 17, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Nancy Miller.
Actually there are no spoilers in article
11:43 AM - Jul 17, 2023
Vickie
A
I have yet to even watch it! I must get on that, I keep reading about how good it is
11:39 AM - Jul 17, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Vickie.
It’s brilliant. Season 1 starts of rough/sad but by the end your heart is so warmed. Season 2 you already care so much about them. And it’s perfection. It’s not just about restaurants. It’s about the family you choose.
11:40 AM - Jul 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}