Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/2
I find it interesting that almost all of these articles that include Spoutible, make it seem as if we are behind. Spoutible is the most feature rich alternative out of all the Twitter alternatives, including Threads.
01:59 PM - Jul 17, 2023 (Edited)
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/2
Once we enter phase two of development, we will have more features than Twitter.
02:01 PM - Jul 17, 2023
Tim B
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Technically you're well ahead. Your team did an excellent job building this platform.

In terms of users, Blue Sky does seem to be getting more traction so far. That's the one I'm seeing more and more people moving to.
05:21 PM - Oct 17, 2023
Only Love
A
💯
12:07 PM - Jul 29, 2023
Nanner
A
Many, many thanks to you and your team! Happily supporting financially.
12:54 AM - Jul 18, 2023
Just Judith'n'ALF #VotedYes
A
I will take your word for it ... am not bothering to go back and look
:)
09:22 PM - Jul 17, 2023
Doug S
A
Sort of reminds me of the betamax vs vhs or atari vs intellivision. One is always better. The other is bankrolled by media.

If you really want to see an uptick in media coverage, do ad-buys.
09:07 PM - Jul 17, 2023
Maria A
A
I really like Tribel. Threads needs lot of work. But I will say this, MAGAS really hate Threads. They complain that they're not getting 1st ammendment free speech cause Zuck won't let them post any kind of hate speech. That I find wonderful 😁
08:51 PM - Jul 17, 2023
Kayarath
A
Social media is more then the features a site has. The size and power of its community are the most important measures in its success.
07:08 PM - Jul 17, 2023
Jay Cohen
A
Without apps, this place isn’t quite THE substitute for that other joint with th e blue bird. I know the Google app is live, but the iOS is MIA, so I know I don’t come around very often. Simple access makes a difference.
03:58 PM - Jul 17, 2023
Edsel Daley
A
In response to Jay Cohen.
So what about now?
10:13 AM - Jul 18, 2023
Jim Gallo
A
It sure seems like they are only *sort of* including Spoutible, as if they don't really take it seriously. Which is unfair but not surprising that they'd underestimate you.
03:52 PM - Jul 17, 2023
Amy Magnus
A
You understand the medium.

The competition barely understands the business model. They haven't advanced past Hot or Not gamification. Seriously.
03:27 PM - Jul 17, 2023 (Edited)
Amy Magnus
A
In response to Amy Magnus.
I've seen only one person (a young twitter refugee recently arrived) worry about being ratioed here.

Spoutible promotes conversation over likes. That's the core of its strength:

- compelling + insightful discourse
- embedded commitment to care
- active community well versed in self regulation
03:38 PM - Jul 17, 2023
Rnsilverlake
A
Facebook is definitely not going to give competition any publicity and the fact you aren't lining the pockets media firrms gives them no incentive.
03:06 PM - Jul 17, 2023
Chulada De Maíz Prieto
A
I’m surprised there isn’t more media attention about Spoutible. I heard about it through word of mouth.
02:58 PM - Jul 17, 2023
Irminsul Harp
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
02:53 PM - Jul 17, 2023
Jay Mara
A
The gate keepers keep trying to keep people from coming here. You are creating a game changer.
02:50 PM - Jul 17, 2023
scribblegurl
A
Threads is...not good, except maybe as an alternative to Instagram, now that Facebook has screwed that up so badly.
02:42 PM - Jul 17, 2023
Magneto Mancer
A
Anticipating the iOS App welcomeing in the next wave of safe and friendly Spouters!
02:15 PM - Jul 17, 2023
Jay Cohen
A
In response to Magneto Mancer.
Yup, me too!
09:38 PM - Jul 17, 2023
jocelynjtweet
A
I think that may be because very few journalists are actually *on* Spoutible. I wish some would actually dip their toes in before writing about it. I do suggest to my faves on Twitter that they should try Spoutible out. Especially if they mention Threads
02:04 PM - Jul 17, 2023
Pamela Hilliard Owens
A
In response to jocelynjtweet.
Me too!
03:00 PM - Jul 17, 2023
Alexis
A
Don't like Threads. There are problems with protecting private information. Don't trust Zuckerberg. Don't trust Jack with Blue Sky. I like and feel safe here. I also don't like people who support RFK Jr the wingnut
02:02 PM - Jul 17, 2023
Nancy M
A
I lot of the articles focus on content creators
and monetary motives, which isn't Spoutible at the moment. I think that's why they focus on other sites
02:02 PM - Jul 17, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}