Diane Turner
A
thread 1/2
The giant Allison in Wonderland statue that sits in a #Garden in Central Park is usually covered w children climbing over its terrain. Just a few weeks ago I saw the statue empty and snagged this shot. Then I climbed the statue myself.

#DailyPictureTheme
09:34 AM - Jul 17, 2023
Diane Turner
A
thread 2/2
My apologies. Brain glitch: Alice.
09:55 AM - Jul 17, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Sideeye Slant 🎨.
And I expect an apology for your doubt, 😂
02:21 PM - Jul 17, 2023
Sideeye Slant 🎨
A
In response to Diane Turner.
I do, on this date, 17th of July, 2023, whole-heartedly & unreservedly, humbly apologize for doubting the veracity of your claim of having climbed up on the Alice in Wonderland statue in Central Park.

There . . . does that work? ? ? 🫣🫢
02:31 PM - Jul 17, 2023
Diane Turner
A
No echoing allowed. . But Ye Oh Little Faith

Here is the very unflattering photo of me and my friend stop the Alice statue. No makeup. Not happy w my winter weight in this photo from May. Need a Haircut… but I have been challenged to the veracity of my claim.

Curse you Sideeye.😘
02:18 PM - Jul 17, 2023 (Edited)
Sideeye Slant 🎨
A
You look perfectly fine in this pic! ! I wish all my bad pics looks so good! ! Thanks for proving the veracity of your claim. I will learn to temper my doubt in the future. I accept the curse. I know how hard it is 2post pics you are not happy with. We are our own harshest critics. This looked fun!
02:26 PM - Jul 17, 2023
Diane Turner
A
Lol. The person was not that great a photographer. And not living how I look. Vanity. But let’s see what I can do.
02:08 PM - Jul 17, 2023
Sideeye Slant 🎨
A
I personally abhor how I look in pictures. Strangely enuf😉, as I get older it seems 2get worse& I start thinking, darn, I shld hv had more pics taken when I was younger& looked a bit better. That said, there R definitely days when things cld be better 4picture time,hair, lighting, cam angle,etc! 😁
02:15 PM - Jul 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}