Michael Breen
A
He plans to make himself a dictator. He's telling us that he plans to make himself a dictator. No matter what you tell yourself about "sending a message" or "voting your conscience," every ballot for Cornel West, Joe Manchin, RFK Jr, or anyone not named Joe Biden is a vote for a dictatorship.
04:57 PM - Jul 17, 2023 (Edited)
Paula Beard
B
In response to Michael Breen.
I acknowledge that this blatant play by GOP and it's billionaires is frightening. But that is their goal. To frighten Americans. I REFUSE to fear them. I will only work to defeat their fascist/Nazi ideology! Vote BLUE and vote for Joe and Kamala!
11:39 AM - Jul 19, 2023
Ortizmo 2000
A
It's there in neon fuckin letters. Cheeto Benito is spelling it the fuck out.
10:24 PM - Jul 18, 2023
Bernadette H
A
I’m ridin’ with Biden PERIODT! Fuck the rest.
01:40 AM - Jul 18, 2023
NECE
A
Agree 100%. The goal is to keep democracy alive. Given what Trump is planning, the urgency is real. There are no other options. Every vote is important. The person who should get those votes is Biden,
11:37 PM - Jul 17, 2023
lorraine aylward
A
This is unitary presidency. The GOPs Goal for 30 yrs Council of National Policy, an ultra-secret conservative group, has been huge in this
09:06 PM - Jul 17, 2023
Cindysgold
A
This scares me so much...but I believe we have great citizens that would fight this..
08:58 PM - Jul 17, 2023

Only followers of this user (BanBillionaires) can see their posts

Bob - Garden is Life
A
He's also warning those who are prosecuting him that he'll be coming for them. Erdogan, Turkey's president, did exactly this. He was investigated in 2014 for corruption. Now, 14 investigators and prosecutors are serving life sentences in Turkey for trying to "overthrow the government." It can happen
06:21 PM - Jul 17, 2023
Maria OLeary
A
Good luck with that!
05:11 PM - Jul 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}