Dave Plus Coffee (he/him)
A
It's more involved than Bugs Buggy just sawing Florida off the bottom corner of the country.

There are good people who can't move, and good people who don't want to leave their homes.

They didn't vote for the fascists, are some really arguing we should throw out the baby with the bath water?
Professor Kyle @blackcatprose
Conversely, FL (or TX, or any state) could become CA today if we don't give up on them as many suggest, thinking it's fine to abandon millions harmed by state sanctioned bigotry. CA flipped to D in reaction to right wing policies; other states can too, & we should never stop pushing for that.
09:04 AM - Jul 18, 2023
09:38 AM - Jul 18, 2023 (Edited)
Jason Kreul
A
In response to Dave Plus Coffee (he/him).
Thanks for pointing this out. I hear people comaini g about us Florida people all the time, as if nobody stands up to the fascism. But we do. We're just gerrymandered into silence at the polls and arrested when we speak up in the public square
09:55 AM - Jul 18, 2023
Jeanne Stewart
A
In response to Jason Kreul.
I get you. It’s hard to shout over everlasting efforts to silence the truth tellers.
10:01 AM - Jul 18, 2023
Jason Kreul
A
That's not even the half of it. It's the constant social media threats of violence against your family that go unchecked by the sites and local law enforcement. Them you tell law enforcement if anyone attempts violence against you then they will be met similarly, and you're the bad guy
In response to Jeanne Stewart.
10:07 AM - Jul 18, 2023
Jeanne Stewart
A
In response to Jason Kreul.
I’m so sorry this happens to you. Stay safe!
10:08 AM - Jul 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}