I Smoked Threads
A
Biden single handedly cut poverty in half for black kids in the first half of his first time. No President in history has ever done anything like that.

Part of the problem isn't that Biden hasn't done anything for us, it's that no one cares about how much he's done or gives him credit for it.
Chance @Chance456711
Biden and the Democratic party do NOTHING for BLACK people after they get elected it's the same SHIT over and over again and to be honest they will continue to do it until the BLACK voting block cost them an election I don't know if this will be that election but from the midterms it looks promising
12:22 AM - Jul 11, 2023
11:19 AM - Jul 11, 2023
TarakaD
A
Some folks on left along with MSM are playing a dangerous game. Alternative for Biden is path to authoritarianism. Biden did better than anyone else with the limited power he has. If you want him to do better, #VoteBlue in 2024, give him Congress & Senate and we can have policies similar to Michigan
In response to I Smoked Threads.
07:27 PM - Jul 18, 2023
Beth Noble Ahlstedt
A
In response to TarakaD.
So true! The For the People Act & the codification of Roe V Wade didn't pass because we need the House & a filibuster-proof Senate to get things done. We can't rely on 2 corrupt Senators to codify constitutional rights & norms. Many people don't understand the Senate rules we are stuck with.
09:31 AM - Jul 20, 2023 (Edited)
TarakaD
A
In response to Beth Noble Ahlstedt.
It is frustrating when people on your own team are the ones complaining without thinking through.
10:04 AM - Jul 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}