I Smoked Threads
A
Biden single handedly cut poverty in half for black kids in the first half of his first time. No President in history has ever done anything like that.

Part of the problem isn't that Biden hasn't done anything for us, it's that no one cares about how much he's done or gives him credit for it.
Chance @Chance456711
Biden and the Democratic party do NOTHING for BLACK people after they get elected it's the same SHIT over and over again and to be honest they will continue to do it until the BLACK voting block cost them an election I don't know if this will be that election but from the midterms it looks promising
12:22 AM - Jul 11, 2023
11:19 AM - Jul 11, 2023
Terminator LX
A
In response to I Smoked Threads.
And that the GQP always tries to block or undo all the good Dems do like the monthly child tax credit payments, student loan forgiveness, medicaid expansion, etc.
01:48 AM - Nov 14, 2023
Only Love
A
💯
08:12 PM - Nov 05, 2023
TarakaD
A
Some folks on left along with MSM are playing a dangerous game. Alternative for Biden is path to authoritarianism. Biden did better than anyone else with the limited power he has. If you want him to do better, #VoteBlue in 2024, give him Congress & Senate and we can have policies similar to Michigan
07:27 PM - Jul 18, 2023
Beth Noble Ahlstedt
A
In response to TarakaD.
So true! The For the People Act & the codification of Roe V Wade didn't pass because we need the House & a filibuster-proof Senate to get things done. We can't rely on 2 corrupt Senators to codify constitutional rights & norms. Many people don't understand the Senate rules we are stuck with.
09:31 AM - Jul 20, 2023 (Edited)

Only followers of this user (BanBillionaires) can see their posts

Deb Bailey
A
Yup! "Costing an election" isn't just some game. At this point democracy is in the balance. If more people understood civics and how gov works maybe we wouldn't be in this place now. The Biden Administration is getting the job done.
06:47 PM - Jul 18, 2023
Howard Chan
B
The fairest thing I can say is that I wish Biden could do more, but when Congress has a bunch of right wing #TrumpIsGuilty supporters obstructing him, does anyone honestly expect him to improve upon or unfuck everything they've fucked up, in the name of their ideological wish fulfillment, so soon?
06:22 PM - Jul 18, 2023
Read aBannedBook
A
Thank you! #BidenHarris2024
06:12 PM - Jul 18, 2023
Patricia
A
03:09 PM - Jul 18, 2023
BigBrownGirl
A
02:16 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Tim Blankenship
A
I don't know man. Chancebunchanumbers makes a compelling case...
01:34 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Stteve Aw
A
EXACTLY! All anyone, even on the left, talks about is how old he is. If you are in decent health, 80 is just a number. If he didn't feel up to it, he wouldn't be running again.
12:24 PM - Jul 11, 2023
I Smoked Threads
A
First term*
11:53 AM - Jul 11, 2023
Vee a lot of everything Happened
A
All these folks running their mouths need to be running to the polls and giving him the house, Senate and Congress...so he could implement the tools he already has...oh and learn how the political system actually works. If only they spent half as much time listening...as bumping those gums...SMH.
11:33 AM - Jul 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}