Fern Lovebond (they/them)
A
If you recall my #FernJunk entry into the thread contest, you may feel this deserves a spot on that list.

Ever see an image & think "Wow! incredible!" Maybe it really isn't credible. AI can make some amazing "photos" (think pimpin' popes; 13-fingered ppl notwithstanding).

Double check the pic.
08:49 AM - Jun 23, 2023 (Edited)
Johanna
A
In response to Fern Lovebond (they/them).
Thank you 🙏
It is really important now, & will become increasingly important in the future, to be able to differentiate AI from handmade.
There is also a great web tool (Chicago?) being developed for artists to protect their work from AI scavenging and use w/o permission.
& I ❤️your Thread entry👌
08:20 PM - Jul 18, 2023
A
Oh, thank you! It's so lovely that the resources thread has continued to be so helpful to ppl. It's very encouraging to see the notifications that ppl are liking and e echoing my paltry contributions, and I take the praise w/o forgetting that it's the sources I link that make them worthy of mention.
In response to Johanna.
08:24 PM - Jul 18, 2023
Johanna
A
In response to Fern Lovebond (they/them).
True
But don’t minimize your contribution ☺️
It’s GREAT to have all these resources in one place. Some I was not at all aware of, and I’m in the medical-science (veterinary) field!
It’s super helpful to know about the paywall bypasses too!! 🙏❤️
08:31 PM - Jul 18, 2023
A
In response to Johanna.
( n˘v˘•)¬ oh stop.

I'm just glad to be of assistance. I love this platform, so if I've pleased just a fraction of the ppl who echoed or liked the thread, I'm very, very pleased.
08:39 PM - Jul 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}