Fern Lovebond (they/them)
A
If you recall my #FernJunk entry into the thread contest, you may feel this deserves a spot on that list.

Ever see an image & think "Wow! incredible!" Maybe it really isn't credible. AI can make some amazing "photos" (think pimpin' popes; 13-fingered ppl notwithstanding).

Double check the pic.
08:49 AM - Jun 23, 2023 (Edited)
Johanna
A
In response to Fern Lovebond (they/them).
Thank you 🙏
It is really important now, & will become increasingly important in the future, to be able to differentiate AI from handmade.
There is also a great web tool (Chicago?) being developed for artists to protect their work from AI scavenging and use w/o permission.
& I ❤️your Thread entry👌
08:20 PM - Jul 18, 2023
A
In response to Johanna.
Oh, thank you! It's so lovely that the resources thread has continued to be so helpful to ppl. It's very encouraging to see the notifications that ppl are liking and e echoing my paltry contributions, and I take the praise w/o forgetting that it's the sources I link that make them worthy of mention.
08:24 PM - Jul 18, 2023
Johanna
A
True
But don’t minimize your contribution ☺️
It’s GREAT to have all these resources in one place. Some I was not at all aware of, and I’m in the medical-science (veterinary) field!
It’s super helpful to know about the paywall bypasses too!! 🙏❤️
In response to Fern Lovebond (they/them).
08:31 PM - Jul 18, 2023
A
In response to Johanna.
( n˘v˘•)¬ oh stop.

I'm just glad to be of assistance. I love this platform, so if I've pleased just a fraction of the ppl who echoed or liked the thread, I'm very, very pleased.
08:39 PM - Jul 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}