Strictly John D. Bleeds H-Town Blue
A
thread 1/2
I recalled being dogpiled on here. While others complain that it's bullying , I, for one, believed I deserved mine. Held hostage by an anxiety attack, I said some hurtful things to someone I didn't know and vice versa. Her friends called me out as they should. I felt so shameful that I left.
11:08 PM - Jul 18, 2023
A
thread 2/2
As one of the OG's on the platform, I know everyone here is all about kindness, acceptance, compassion, etc. That said, the pod wouldn't dogpile just for shits and giggles.

When they do, it's essentially an act of looking out for one another. This evening, we came to the protection of @cbouzy .
11:09 PM - Jul 18, 2023

Only followers of this user (mxmnull) can see their posts

A
In response to Null (ze/zer).
Earlier, we banded together to stand up for Bouzy after some user** accused him of running a cult. After the dust settled, I saw a Spout saying what some of us did was bullying. That gave me the chance to clarify things.

No, I wasn't the one who messed with Bouzy.
11:34 PM - Jul 18, 2023
ميجان the Librarian
A
In response to Strictly John D. Bleeds H-Town Blue.
It’s weird how someone being criticized for a bad take refers to it as being dogpiled. If folks are going to spout ridiculous stuff, expect pushback
11:23 PM - Jul 18, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to ميجان the Librarian.
You can easily avoid a "dogpile," especially on this site (perhaps less so on Twitter with it's "let's fight" algorithm) – all you have to do is acknowledge the initial, usually mild critique and address it. What draws others in is when you double down & lash out despite being in the wrong.
11:34 PM - Jul 18, 2023
Ken The Plumber
A
In response to ميجان the Librarian.
Getting ratioed it what we called it on Twitter when someone tweeted something dumb and they got dunked on.
11:54 PM - Jul 18, 2023

Only followers of this user (FruitFacedFruitKace) can see their posts

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}