Salome Strangelove
A
thread 1/5
So, I have a question but I don’t want to be one of those part time users complaining about a site in progress. IOW, please understand I ask this question in good faith because it’s the #1 thing keeping me from being here more often.
02:25 AM - Jul 19, 2023
Salome Strangelove
A
thread 2/5
This thing where my timeline or notifications, etc., returns to the top every time I switch between site features is frustrating af. Is it a setting I’m missing or is it at least something on the radar to implement?
02:28 AM - Jul 19, 2023
Salome Strangelove
A
thread 3/5
This site requires a focused effort to cultivate my feed (which is fine). It’s also newer and in progress which is understood. Rome wasn’t built in a day, etc. Lastly, it puts the bulk of development into anti-harassment and fighting misinformation. I support these priorities.
02:38 AM - Jul 19, 2023
Salome Strangelove
A
thread 4/5
Unfortunately, I’m still finding the interface frustrating enough to discourage me from using the site for more than a few minutes at a time because the minute I choose to explore someone else’s message or notification I am force jumped back to the top of my timeline.
02:42 AM - Jul 19, 2023
Salome Strangelove
A
thread 5/5
So if this is something I’m doing wrong or already in the mix to be addressed when resources allow I’m happy to be patient. Just trying to figure out which.
02:49 AM - Jul 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}