Marc Elias
A
Republicans have a plan for 2024. To win majority power with only the support of a minority of the electorate they are making it harder to vote and easier to cheat.

Please read my latest.
https://www.democracydocke...
08:02 AM - Jul 18, 2023
Vanessa White
B
In response to Marc Elias.
And yet, there are millions of Americans who don’t know this, refuse to acknowledge the dire situation the country is in, and blissfully think this is all miraculously going to work out 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s terrifying.
10:36 AM - Jul 19, 2023
Just Piper
A
It’s up to us to scream the warnings on social media, podcasts, streets, anywhere and everywhere we can! We should be echoing everything connected to the plans to create a dictatorship in America! Up to us to stop them!
In response to Vanessa White.
10:46 AM - Jul 19, 2023
Vanessa White
B
In response to Just Piper.
Give that a try.Every time I do I’m called a pessimist or defeatist.This is the issue.Millions if people with their head so far in the sand, if you try to warn them you’re met with significant pushback. I just quit trying.Let them crash and burn.I’m done being called names for trying to warn people.
12:49 PM - Jul 19, 2023
Just Piper
A
In response to Vanessa White.
We must persist. If we don’t, guaranteed history will repeat itself, and America as we know it, will perish!
07:40 PM - Jul 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}