Amanda Matta
A
how are people still asking me if the Harry & Meghan divorce rumors are true when the Dan Wootton story is RIGHT THERE. IT’S TEXTBOOK DEFLECTION AND WE FINALLY HAVE THE FULL PICTURE
04:03 PM - Jul 19, 2023
Joe Hufford
B
In response to Amanda Matta.
10:57 PM - Jul 23, 2023
Dot
A
Deflection from DARVO Dan and deflection from, well, you know. The rumors of physical S-P-A-C-E in that other marriage.
06:41 PM - Jul 21, 2023
William Tulloch
A
At the risk of being crude when referencing the 5th in line for the UK crown and his wife, anyone who's watched the interviews with them can sense not just the love between them, but the desire for one another. I'd be shocked at a divorce ever.
07:22 PM - Jul 20, 2023
Dot
A
In response to William Tulloch.
That’s not at all crude. It’s accurate, and it’s great to hear from a non-H&M stan.
06:40 PM - Jul 21, 2023
jocelynjtweet
A
“Dan Wooton sex scandal” British media: YAWN
“Meghan went to the Farmer’s Market alone” (like countless women go shopping w/out their spouses) British media; OMG they are divorcing!!!!

#ToxicBritishMedia
BreHam
A
I stay out of grown folks business. I am worried about the state of affairs here in the USA. Focus on election, judges, future supreme court, local issues - our children. Then we can do enquirer stuff. IMO
Dandylione
A
The times they’ve rinsed and repeated the same deflection for the past 7 years is a tremendous lot but many still haven’t caught on
05:36 PM - Jul 19, 2023
Claudia D
A
I can't believe people still take at face value whatever the British tabloids print...! Whenever a story comes out about them, you can be sure they're trying to sweep something under the rug.

It seems Dan Wootton might not get off scot-free. Actual extortion can't be ignored as easily as bullying!
04:43 PM - Jul 19, 2023
Deborah Conway
A
Deflection for protection!
04:11 PM - Jul 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}