Sassy Bee
A
I know this kid, we went to school together, are from the same neighborhood & are the exact same age. Dudes always been useful as a box full of white only crayons on white paper, but this is just ridiculous! Going after the wrong folks with that pitchfork, turn that sh*t onto the rich 💯 #Missour
03:42 PM - Jul 19, 2023 (Edited)
Lee Bruce
A
In response to Sassy Bee.
Who is the kid you are referring to, this article is about a 39 yet old twit? 🤔
04:00 PM - Jul 19, 2023
Sassy Bee
A
In response to Lee Bruce.
Yeah we graduated Raytown High school together, are from & live in the same town of Raytown. Chris always had this kind of mindset, he was a bully growing up & no one around here is surprised he did this nor that he's being charged
04:05 PM - Jul 19, 2023
Lee Bruce
A
Seems alot of bullies were just looking for an excuse to escalate their bad behavior. I hope they catch and charge every single one of them. I fear they have been getting away with this sort of behavior for too long and felt embolden by that bully-in-chief you were all stuck with for 4 years 😕
04:17 PM - Jul 19, 2023
Sassy Bee
A
It's changed the world in my opinion, it's not just America that is dealing with ultra right-wing and/or fascist nonsense but a lot of other countries too. Australia, France, UK, Ukraine, etc we all need to band together & be aware & informed
04:20 PM - Jul 19, 2023
Lee Bruce
A
Definitely, why it is so important that America punishes these asshats so similar groups in other countries are less likely to feel inspired to try this at home 😆
04:26 PM - Jul 19, 2023
Sassy Bee
A
Oh we're definitely getting there, it's just literally so much & so connected & so deeply corrupted its going to take YEARS but one thing us Americans are is relentless so as my dad used to say 'buyers beware', as in don't buy into fascist bs or you'll pay the price 🤷‍♀️
04:29 PM - Jul 19, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}