BurgerFanMan
A
thread 1/3
And so it has come to pass that Ukraine shall receive ATACMS which are all-weather longer-range offensive missile systems that will inflict great pain upon Russian military installations far behind the front lines of Russian defense. I have decreed it's way past time...
08:43 PM - Jul 19, 2023
BurgerFanMan
A
thread 2/3
I shall also decree that time has passed for the U.N. to provide safe passage, a corridor, for shipping into and out of Odesa. The Russian "navy" should be exposed for the dismal fleet of rusted barely mobile hulks that it actually is. And save for the inevitable pollution aspect; just sink 'em.
09:45 PM - Jul 19, 2023
BurgerFanMan
A
thread 3/3
Remember the miles of anchored British warships that lined the channel into The Solent behind The Isle of Wight for Queen Victoria's birthday? I don't either. The ships were put there for a reason though. Every single other head of state arrived by ship; every single one. Britain sent a message.
10:24 PM - Jul 19, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
Good news, but, honestly, its about fucking time. Had we armed the Ukrainian forces as soon as it became clear Russia was going to invade. The war might not still be going today, 16+ months and the razing of much of Ukraine later.
In response to BurgerFanMan.
08:46 PM - Jul 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}