Ellen McDaniel-Weissler
A
I suffered 4 miscarriages out of 6 pregnancies. In several states now I could be investigated on suspicion of "self-aborting". These people have no understanding of the devastating trauma of miscarriage, no compassion, no soul. They only wish to control women. I echo this poster's sentiments.
Inconclusive Laura®️ @Canyonsfan
09:42 PM - Apr 07, 2023
09:02 AM - Jul 20, 2023
✨Shell Russell-Nelson
A
In response to Ellen McDaniel-Weissler.
This is why I am so emotionally invested in this travesty. Due to lupus, I suffered 17 miscarriages within 15yrs... All of them during the first trimester. Each time was emotionally, physically, & mentally devastating. I can't imagine being criminally charged during this time also. It's Cruelty. 😡
07:32 PM - Feb 03, 2024
Jaha Jay Hughes
B
I am very sorry for your loss! I am glad you had two successful births. Womens Human Rights have been stolen in America. Next, they will create legislation demanding pregnant women act as the government wants! I am sorry, again! I wish you all continued great love, health and success.
11:58 PM - Dec 04, 2023
William Turner
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
12:17 PM - Jul 20, 2023
⚜️Karyl Towers⚜️
B
In response to William Turner.
"Christians"
03:31 PM - Jul 21, 2023
Craig Wiesner
A
Infant AND maternal mortality are rising. We have to fight back to save lives and prevent suffering.
10:31 AM - Jul 20, 2023
Miss Lil' Bit Angie
A
😥💜♾️
09:18 AM - Jul 20, 2023

Only followers of this user (Canyonsfan) can see their posts

Ellen McDaniel-Weissler
A
In response to Inconclusive Laura®️.
It's unfathomable to me that they cannot see their own cruelty & hypocrisy. They care nothing for the child once it's born - let it starve, get shot in school, go without healthcare, clothing, education or even love - just make sure women know they are simply breeding machines w/out rights or hope.
09:13 AM - Jul 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}