Keith Boykin
A
Alabama Republicans are defying the US Supreme Court today by refusing to draw a second Black congressional district in a state that is 27% Black.

"Even when a court says that they're violating federal law or the Constitution, they continue to fail to do the right thing," said an NAACP lawyer.
12:23 PM - Jul 21, 2023
Barbara Saunders-Jones
A
In response to Keith Boykin.
They're probably worried about the frozen baby vote.
02:24 PM - Mar 06, 2024
junerose32
B
The Law and order party is, in fact, lawless. They want to putinize this country. Make the Donald the law and divide it up.
12:53 PM - Feb 06, 2024
Brian Tatem
B
So they can ignore the SCOTUS but we can't? So we can just ignore their Roe V Wade nonsense then as well eh? There has to be a way of enforcing rulings?
12:51 PM - Feb 06, 2024 (Edited)
Michelle Has Time Today Schultz
A
Rs did the same thing here in Ohio with our state court. This party is not about supporting the Constitution. They're about power, period,.and this should be a wake up call for Roberts (since nothing else is waking his ass up). His own party will end any legitimacy he thinks his court still has.
09:21 AM - Jul 24, 2023
Lee Dawnwalker Baron
A
In response to Michelle Has Time Today Schultz.
I'm not hopeful regarding Roberts. Seems he's steeped in his own warped alternate universe.😱
10:53 AM - Nov 21, 2023
Jes P
A
If they through with this, I’d imagine democrats will sue again. Starting to look like both sides don’t care much for the Supreme Court.
02:15 PM - Jul 21, 2023
B Knapp
A
In response to Jes P.
Point to Democrats not obeying state supreme court or US supreme court rulings when it came to new election maps?
12:06 AM - Jul 22, 2023
Donna Aldridge
A
How much federal aid does the state get?
01:56 PM - Jul 21, 2023
Blair Houghton
A
It's on-brand.

So, who do we jail?
01:34 PM - Jul 21, 2023
Lexis Nexus
B
White privilege is a drug for those people, which is why it’s so difficult for them to comprehend equality for all!
They will have to learn the hard way, because enough is enough!!
12:59 PM - Jul 21, 2023
US ARMY VETERAN
A
court will do
12:58 PM - Jul 21, 2023
Melissa
A
Sounds like the Goat Hill I know. That's where Alabama politicians go to get their undergrad degree in corruption.
12:45 PM - Jul 21, 2023
Mike Vangelos
A
This happened in Ohio too. OH Supreme Court ordered GOP to redraw its gerrymandered map of districts and I think it was 3 times before the 2022 election that they submitted maps with virtually no changes. Court has no power to arrest them so they do flaunt the rule of law.
12:42 PM - Jul 21, 2023
Snarky Posts
B
In response to Mike Vangelos.
It’s becoming amusing how us plebes are supposed to follow laws—which I do, yet we’re surrounded by elected officials that break laws w impunity. That we have a #scotus that is unethical and corrupted by the actions of a few. And Congress pushes lies over reality.
Two classes? At least. #contempt
02:07 AM - Jul 22, 2023
Deborah Conway
A
Because they have gotten away with so much for so long!!!
12:34 PM - Jul 21, 2023
Irminsul Harp
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
12:31 PM - Jul 21, 2023
Michael Baker
A
Until these people are immediately arrested and thrown into jail pending trial, they’ll continue to ignore Court rulings and the law. Because, en masse, they’ll do what they want if no consequences.
12:27 PM - Jul 21, 2023
Julia@myollieBarradise1
B
I've either read or on a medias touch podcast that if they don't reply they will bring in someone who does these map things and do it the way they are supposed to be.
12:27 PM - Jul 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}