Chris Scott
A
If you could choose any two seats in a theater to purchase tickets for, why would you purchase ones that are directly next to someone else? Unless it’s a full theater and those seats are the only ones together, go sit absolutely anywhere else.
03:10 PM - Jul 11, 2023
TicketExpert
A
In response to Chris Scott.
That's the beauty of an online ticketing system that allows you to select your seats based on price, based on section of the house, based on if you prefer one of your seats to be on the aisle or based on whether you have neighbors. That said, most systems will forbid you from leaving single seats.
01:17 PM - Jul 15, 2023
Chris Scott
A
In response to TicketExpert.
That’s the problem, these goods literally bought next to me in a mostly empty theater despite it being an online ticketing/pick your seat system. And it’s not like I chose myself prime seats, I was aggressively off to the side.
03:54 PM - Jul 15, 2023
TicketExpert
A
Sorry to be late in replying. IMO, professionally & personally, I am in not in favor of assigned seating if it's different pricing. I support the concept of advance purchasing to ensure I get the movie time I want - but prices should be the same, and I will pick my seats once I arrive.
In response to Chris Scott.
10:20 AM - Jul 23, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}