Myron Clifton
A
The folk who “benefited” from chattel slavery are the ones who raped our ancestors & whose dna we carry.

Skin color based society ensures that our “white” dna does nothing for us except provide topics of conversation.

“Hire me, I’m 13% Scottish!”

“Don’t shoot, I’m 8% French!”
01:22 PM - Jul 23, 2023
Michele C.
A
In response to Myron Clifton.
All combined, my DNA is 20 percent European. I've researched those parts of the family tree; for the most part, they were Eurotrash "asked" to relocate to the States. My favorite part is linking my profile photo to the family tree, brown skin, afro, and all. If only I could see the reactions.
02:02 PM - Jul 24, 2023
Myron Clifton
A
In response to Michele C..
Lol yeah we’ve had the same reactions. It’s odd because we know we’ve got that euro dna in the worst possible ways.. all our colors are reflective of the truth and horror. But in my experience white Americans just don’t interrogate any if it and thus always seem “surprised” when faded with the fact
02:21 PM - Jul 24, 2023
Alfredo Dominguez
A
My wife's family has African ancestry, maybe from the Moor occupation of Spain. I was surprised to learn I hand Scottish genes, while my sister had a much less percentage. I learned much about genetic history and biology after. My fairer skin increases my survival chances in police encounters.
08:54 PM - Jul 23, 2023
KLFDetroit
A
You are exactly right, my DNA speaks of history, rape and pillage.
What can you do. We are all intertwined
01:28 PM - Jul 23, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}